Friday, April 28, 2006

The Payment

I got up early at around 8:00 that was the earliest for me. Then prepared and headed to the bank to withdraw some money for the payment of the Tuition Fee.

But there is one problem. My nose is twitching and itching too much which means i have a problem. I left the Iron plugged in and on a high settings. With these hot summer season that raises upto 38 degrees Centigrade in temperature, I was looking for trouble.

So i hailed a taxi then go back to my rented room and unplug the iron and with such luck that no fire had been started.

I then waited to hail a taxi on a scorching 38 degrees under the sun at the embankment but i have no luck. I ride a tricycle to go to another spot were a taxi is frequent because i also have to be in a PNB branch to pay my tuition.

I arrived at a PNB branch in diliman at around 12:30, I finished at 12:45, since it was still lunch break at the UPOU office. I roamed around the UP shop indulging myself at an expensive 0.3 GTEC Pen. Then drink a buko juice to quench my thirst.Ride the PHILCOA Jeep to the UPOU Learning Center.

I filled up some form and enrolled the two subjects. The I verify also if i belong to the students that will take up APE (Advance Placement Exam) tomorrow at 10am to 12pm.

Mam Carlota and Evelyn were very helpful in the enrollment/payment process and i am fisnished at around 1:25.

i hailed a taxi, if not i will be late at my work which will start at 2:00 pm. i arrived at the office on the grace period but luckily i was not late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home