Saturday, April 29, 2006

Advance Placement Exam

Its another they i wake up at 8:00, pickup all my clothes and things to be laundried and put it on my bag. I took a bath, prepare everything i need then move my ass to UP Diliman OU learning Center.

I arrived at around 9:31, i seated on the reception area, seen my former classmates blaise and natalie. well they can't recognize me. I look old, hehe but its ok. i waited till i ask them if the test would start. then ma'am eden called someone and told us that the exam would take place at the office on second floor.

I saw their startled reaction when the proctor announce my name, maybe they were expecting someone or some figure. But discovered a hideous one, hehe i love myself dont worry. Dianne lorraine and joshua johun had catched up before the exam starts. The exam is comprised of written and practical. It was a bit hard for me because all the question was about windows opposed to what i am currently using which is ubuntu linux.

Any way the day ends good and i arrived early to work. i just feel that i make it but still has an icky feeling about the result.Still i hope and pray that i pass.

Footnotes:
Same as them i dont get what i expect and all of them surprises me and muse especially johun, he just remimded me of my friend back in the province when i am in the seminary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home