Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A day before the pickup of Materials

I am anxious of what would or will i encounter tomorrow sharon cuneta pangilinan might pickup her materials and of course, i am afraid of the mob.

I hope it wont. I pray that there will be less uzis sharonian. She is nice and i am a sharonian too back when she had a primetime show at abs-cbn co that is co hosted by jimmy santos and vice mayor herbert bautista. Which is also the cause of the untimely spanking of my mom when i tried to changed the channel to the cartoons where the 5 heroes attack by the bozanian mafia.

While i am was terrorized by the tsinelas if i would changed the channel, so i give in and eventually liked the show and even memorized the song bituin walang ningning. Bye Voltes V.


Hope and hope and hope i can get my materials.

wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home